Thursday, August 22, 2013

What's in Your Bag?

Have you ever watched a woman rummaging through her handbag and wondered what's in there that makes it so difficult to find whatever she's looking for? I have, and not only that, I've been that woman. After years of the frustration of a messy handbag, I finally broke down and developed a system of organization. Most of the time I can find whatever I'm looking for without too much trouble.
My personal tote and current contents

Here's my system:
  1. I have several totes that are big enough to carry everything I'm likely to need during a typical day. I fill this bag with essential items including my smaller bag that I pull out for a quick grocery shopping trip or walk through the mall.
  2. I have a small bag from Baggallini that can be used as a cross-body shoulder bag or wallet. It's big enough for cash, credit cards, my phone, and my reading glasses.
  3. I put my lipstick, powder, nail file, and other essential primping tools in a makeup bag.
  4. Other things I add include a brush or comb, a scarf that can be used as a shawl, and my iPad or Kindle Fire.


No comments: