Sunday, February 15, 2009

Newsletter coming soon!

I have some book releases and events coming up soon, so I’ve decided to start a newsletter. If you’re interested in subscribing, please drop me an e-mail at debby@debbymayne.com. Please put NEWSLETTER in the subject line so I’ll know that’s what you want. I'll have a drawing each quarter from among the names on the list, with prizes of free books and other cool stuff.

Or you can just e-mail me with news of your own! That's fine, too! I'll still put your name in the drawing.

2 comments:

Janet Spaeth said...

Free stuff? Who wouldn't love free stuff?

By the way, I love that baby picture! What a cutie-pie! She's so smoochable!

Debby Mayne said...

Hey, Janet! Being a grandmother is the best! I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.