Here's how the people in the Class Reunion series will see it:
- Priscilla - Her townhouse floods, her assistant misses important calls, and the reunion committee chairperson gives her menial tasks that a monkey can do.
- Tim - Priscilla isn't in the office when he stops by, so he waits. And waits. And waits. When she finally arrives, she brushes past him, barely even noticing his existence, and tells her assistant she'll be out for the rest of the day. Then she leaves. Without him.
- Trudy - She barely eats enough to keep a bird alive, but when she tries to get into last year's jeans, she can't get them past her thighs.
- Celeste - She has spent all day at Prissy's Cut 'n Curl, and no one notices that she had her brows done.
- Laura - Her husband Pete has had one beer too many, and now he's passed out on the couch, leaving her to get the young'uns ready for bed, and her night still isn't over because she has to finish making the cards for the class reunion because no one else has offered to do it.