Thursday, January 8, 2015

Make 2015 a Mannerly Year


I'm still writing etiquette articles for About.com, and I absolutely love it. It gives me the opportunity to share what I learned throughout the years, and I often hear from people asking all sorts of questions about proper manners. Most folks who write in are sincere and care enough to want to do the right thing. That gives me hope for society.

Here are some of the most popular articles that I often recommend:









I hope you have a wonderful 2015. Celebrate every single day by being kind and showing respect to others while you work, party, hang out at home, and go about your everyday business. 

Photo courtesy of Matthew Hull/Morguefile.com


If you'd like to make a commitment to learning and using proper etiquette in 2015, please sign up for my About.com Etiquette newsletter that goes out once a week as well as on occasions when I have something extra to say. Here's a link: Etiquette Newsletter.


No comments: