Thursday, September 24, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Ever since I came back from the ACFW conference, I’ve been busy, busy, busy! I got 2 weeks of Long Ridge lessons, and fortunately, they were 2 very low volume weeks. I always want to make sure my students get everything they need from this course, so I’m making that one of my priorities at the moment.

I was also asked to write a couple of proposals for my agent to send in. What’s really cool about these is the fact that they are both books of my heart. I'm praying that the editor will love both of them!

I’m delighted that I finally met my former student, Debra Collins, who graduated from the Long Ridge course a few weeks ago. She brought her beautiful, sweet daughters, and I absolutely adored both of them.

I’ll be posting pictures soon—after I catch up on some of my work. I brought my camera, but unfortunately, I kept forgetting I had it, so I had to rely on other people sending me their pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Debby!

I really enjoyed meeting you, too. I am so thankful for my LongRidge course,and that you were my instructor. I know your other students feels the same way I do!
A few years down the road you're going to look back and see several published authors who were once your students with LongRidge, and you'll
know you were a big part of their writing career. Thank you!
~Debra Collins