My husband and I have been trying to eat as much heart-healthy food as possible, so I decided to post a seafood recipe. This is super simple and quick! The recipe is for 2 people, so adjust according to how many people you'll be serving.
• Cooking spray
• 2 fish fillets – any type of fish will work
• 4 jumbo shrimp
• 8 scallops
• 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
• 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Spray the center of two 12 by 12 inch squares of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
2. Place a fish fillet in the center of each piece of foil.
3. Divide the remainder of the seafood and position around the fish fillet.
4. Sprinkle the garlic over the seafood.
5. Sprinkle the diced tomatoes over the seafood.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Loosely fold the foil over the fish and seal.
8. Place the seafood-filled pouches on a cookie sheet or baking tray and put in a 400 degree oven. Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from oven and wait 10 minutes to open the pouches.
9. Serve the seafood pouches with baked potatoes and a fresh garden salad.