Here they are:
- Christmas Holiday Manners - Don't let holiday tension bring out the worst in you.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Gift Exchange Etiquette - Find out whether or not you need to have a gift for everyone who gives you something, if it's okay to regift, and several other ponderable topics.
- Polite Words and Phrases - Your mama should have taught you most of these words and phrases, but just in case she didn't, here they are.
- Respect your Elders - Yes, you saw that correctly. People who have lived a lot of years deserve respect from young whippersnappers. And that means you.
- Ring in the New Year with Style - In other words, don't act out just because you're saying goodbye to 2013. Folks at the party will remember everything you say and do...and they just might hold it against you.
- 12 Roommate Etiquette Rules - In college? Out of college but sharing expenses with a roommate? It's not easy to live with anyone outside your family, so sit down with your roommate and read this ASAP.
- Good Manners at Home - Your mama might like to spoil you, but that doesn't make it right to misbehave. Treat your family with respect, and you might discover that they respect you right back.
- 8 Etiquette FAQs - I've gotten some doozies of question from readers, so I thought I'd share them with y'all.