Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Resolutions for 2014

I rarely make New Year's resolutions, but this year I've decided to list a few things I want to do in 2014. Here they are:
Photo courtesy of Efi/Morguefile.com

  • I'll take every opportunity possible to see my children and grandchildren, and I'll give them as many smooches on their cheeks as they'll allow me.
  • I'll spend less time on the computer and more time interacting with real people in real time.
  • If I get excited about one of the contestants on "American Idol" or any other competition show, I'll call in my vote. (I used to do this, but over the past few years, I've become a slacker.)
  • I'll spend more time with nice people and less time with those who aren't as nice.
  • I would like to tweak my beauty product list and switch out as many with unhealthy chemicals as possible. For example, I'll use henna hair color rather than the chemical-based stuff.
  • I'll watch and listen to as many of the "Teaching Series" videos by R.C. Sproul at Ligonier.org as I can.
How about you? Do you have any resolutions for 2014 you'd like to share?


No comments: