Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun times ahead!

I’ve always enjoyed having something to look forward to, so this will probably be a theme in my blog. Over the next several months, there’s so much going on, I’m beside myself with excitement!

Tonight, I’m having dinner with very good friends and fabulous authors Kathy Carmichael, Kimberly Llewellyn, Tara Spicer, and Alfie Thompson. Since Kathy planned the get-together, she got to pick the restaurant – The Tarpon Turtle. Yum!

I got the coolest news yesterday from fellow Heartsong Presents author Rhonda Gibson. Her book To Trust an Outlaw is releasing at the same time as my next Heartsong, Double Blessing, in late September or early October! Something else to share and look forward to with another wonderfully talented friend!

Even though I’m super busy with family, friends, and work, one of my favorite things to do is kick back and read. My TBR (to-be-read) pile never goes down, so I’ll always have something to do. I’m currently reading Bitsy’s Bait and BBQ by Pamela Morsi. I love her characterization and the way she pulls me into her stories on the very first page.

No comments: