I've always enjoyed seafood of any kind, cooked any way. If it swam when it was alive, I'm pretty sure I'll like it. One very simple way of preparing seafood is to add a tasty sauce and serve it on pasta.
• Cooking spray (Do you see a trend here? I should buy stock in Pam Cooking Spray)
• 1 pound of fish without bones
• 1 chopped onion
• 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup
• 1 can of diced tomatoes
• 1/2 cup of milk
• 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
• 4 cups of cooked linguine
1. Spray a pan with cooking spray.
2. Put the chopped onion in the pan and sauté it on medium heat.
3. Pour in the soup, milk, and canned tomatoes. Bring to a simmer.
4. Add the fish and turn the heat down to low. Cook until the fish becomes flaky—8 to 10 minutes.
5. Serve the fish over the linguine.
Add a salad and crusty bread for a delicious meal.