Sometimes, after a long day, the only thing that can satisfy your hunger is comfort food. You don't have to stand over a hot stove for hours to prepare this relaxing meal that will make everyone feel cozy and loved.
• 1 pound of ground beef
• 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup
• 1/2 cup of water
• 2 tbsp. of ketchup
• 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
• 2 cups of diced potatoes (Use frozen diced potatoes to save even more time!)
• 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium-high. Drain the fat.
2. Mix the soup, water, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl. Add to the skillet with the ground beef.
3. Add the potatoes to the mixture. Stir, cover and turn the heat down to low.
4. Cook until the potatoes are tender.
5. After you put the ground beef hash on the plates, sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over it.
Serve with steamed peas and carrots or a tossed salad.