A quick and easy meal that shrimp lovers will enjoy is this delicious shrimp and shell salad. It only takes about fifteen minutes to prepare, and it's the perfect meal when you want something light!
• 1 pound of cleaned, cooked salad shrimp without the shells
• 3 cups of cooked shell pasta
• 1/2 cup of chopped celery
• 1/4 cup of chopped onions
• 1/4 cup of diced bell pepper
• 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
• 1/4 tsp. mustard
• 1/4 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
• 4 cups of romaine lettuce
• 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
1. Mix the mayonnaise with the mustard and Old Bay seasoning.
2. Add the celery, onions, and bell pepper. Stir well.
3. Fold in the cooked salad shrimp.
5. Serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish with tomato wedges.