Thursday, November 29, 2012

Books for Christmas!



As I mentioned in a post a few months ago, I’ll be adding lists of some of my favorite authors and books. 

Since the holiday season is upon us, Christmas is my focus this time.   
So here are some books I recommend for everyone’s holiday shopping list:
  • Love Finds You at Home for Christmas by Annalisa Daughety and Gwen Ford Faulkenberry
  • Love Finds You Under the Mistletoe by Irene Brand and Anita Higman   
  • Christmas Belles of Georgia by Jeanie Smith Cash, Rose Allen McCauley, Jeri Odell, and Debra Ullrick
  • A Simple Amish Christmas by Vannetta Chapman 


And of course I have to add a few of my own Christmas books:
  • Love Finds You on Christmas Morning by Trish Perry and me
  • Christmas Homecoming by Paige Winship Dooly, Elizabeth Goddard, Elizabeth Ludwig and me
  • Snowbound for Christmas by Andrea Boeshaar and me

No comments: