Whoa, wait just a minute there. I happen to like anchovies. But I suppose I can forego them on this special day.
My favorite homemade pizza is super easy to make and fairly healthy. Here’s the recipe.
|Photo courtesy of Mensatic on Morguefile.com|
Ingredients (per person):
- 1 large whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach or broccoli
- Dash of dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place the tortilla on a cookie sheet or other shallow baking pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle all the veggies over the pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the assembled pizza.
- Bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges of the tortilla turn brown and crisp.
This is a fun pizza to make on family game or movie night. Let everyone add whatever toppings they want.