Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another Wonderful Year of Life

This is my birthday week. I really don't mind people knowing my age, but I'm not going to put it here. However, I will state that my birthday next year ends in a "0." And I'm the mother of 2 adult daughters and nana of 2 precious little granddaughters. It's not hard to figure out.

Granddaughters in their pink Barbie Jeep


Each year, I do a little bit of reflecting on my life and ponder anything I could/should have done different. This is one of those times when I can't think of a single thing I wish I'd done or not done. I'm content with everything I have, and I'm thankful to have wonderful family, friends, and business associates (agent who also falls under the "friend" category, editors, publishers, publicity geniuses, and other publishing professionals).

1 comment:

CatMom said...

I'm a little behind in commenting to this post, Debby--but still wanted to say I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and your granddaughters are adorable. :)

I hope this coming year will also be filled with many blessings for you. Enjoy each day! :)
Hugs, Patti Jo