Monday, October 14, 2013

Basic Etiquette

I write etiquette articles for About.com, and it's my pleasure to announce that our titles have been changed from "Guide" to "Expert." Although I enjoyed being a Guide, I often had to explain what it meant. Now people don't even question me. However, one thing I have to remember is that when I call myself an "Expert," people will be watching and waiting for me to make a mistake in manners.

If you look hard enough, you'll find me doing something wrong. But shh, don't tell anyone.

Here are some of the most basic articles I've written that can help most people:

I've written quite a few articles not listed above. If you have specific needs and would like to learn more about proper etiquette, go to my About.com site and click around: Etiquette.About.com.

No comments: