Here are some things I do:
- Eat high quality food - If possible, I try to eat organic fruits, vegetables, and meats.
- Exercise - I do something physical everyday. This can be a 4-mile walk or a 20-minute session on my rebounder (mini trampoline).
- Walk away from the computer - Since the computer is essential to work, I can't leave it for very long, but when I'm not working or checking email, I try to find something more physical to do.
- Manage back pain as naturally as possible - I rarely take pain medication, but every once in a while (once or twice a month, maybe) I'll take ibuprofen.
- Talk and laugh with friends - Laughing makes me feel good, so I do it as much as possible.