- Carpool Etiquette - Save money by carpooling, but remember to be considerate of others.
- Speech Filters - Don't blurt everything that comes to mind.
- Think Before You Tell a Joke - Never tell a joke that is racist, sexist, or might be considered offensive to your audience.
- Is Etiquette Old Fashioned? - Do the etiquette rules from 30 or 40 years ago still apply?
- Etiquette in the Office Kitchen - Respect your coworkers by showing good manners in the shared kitchen at work.
- How to Address an Envelope - Yes, snail mail is still alive.
- Fashion Etiquette for Women - Avoid fashion faux pas.
- Holiday Etiquette Tips - Don't get left off the guest list. Know what to do and how to act this holiday season.
Monday, November 11, 2013
New Etiquette Articles on About.com
I generally post a batch of new articles on my About.com Etiquette site at the beginning of every month. Here are the ones for November: