Anything tastes better when served on a stick. If you have small children, they’ll need some assistance removing the food from the skewers.
• 1 pound of meat (beef, chicken, or peeled and de-veined shrimp)
• 12 cherry or grape tomatoes
• 12 bell pepper strips
• 12 thick slices of zucchini
• 12 thick slices of squash
• 1 cup of teriyaki sauce
• 4 skewers
1. Moisten the skewers with warm water.
2. Evenly distribute the ingredients on each skewer and place in a shallow baking pan.
3. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the kabobs, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour. You may do this before you go to work so they’ll be ready to cook when you get home.
4. Broil or grill the kabobs until the meat is done.
Serve on a bed of rice and with a side of your favorite salad.