Now is the time to relax and reflect on all of the Lord’s blessings. Instead of spending hours in the kitchen, whip up this quick and simple meal that the whole family will enjoy.
6 medium green bell peppers
1 pound of lean ground beef
1/2 cup of chopped onion
1 small can of tomato sauce
1/2 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Wash and cut the tops off the bell peppers. Remove the seeds.
3. In a medium bowl mix the ground beef, onion, half the tomato sauce and breadcrumbs. You may add cheese to the mixture.
4. Stuff each pepper with the ground beef mixture and place open side up in the baking pan.
5. Pour the remaining tomato sauce over each of the stuffed peppers.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes.
Serve with rice and your favorite side salad.