Sometimes you want a single side dish to go with an entrée or sandwich. This delicious potato salad has the perfect blend of flavors to go with chicken or pork.
• 8 small red potatoes, washed and quartered
• 8 cherry or grape tomatoes, washed and halved
• 2 scallions, washed and chopped
• 1 small can of sliced black olives
• 1/2 cup of Italian dressing
• 1/4 cup of olive oil
• 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil quartered potatoes until they are tender. Drain and pour into mixing bowl.
2. While the potatoes are still hot, add the halved tomatoes, chopped scallions, sliced olives, Italian dressing, olive oil, and Italian seasoning.
3. Mix well. Taste. If it needs salt and pepper, add it.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator until chilled.
This recipe serves 3 to 4 people. For a larger group, double or triple the recipe.