Friday, February 4, 2011

Great News - Love Finds You on Christmas Morning!

Trish Perry and I just signed a contract with Summerside Press for a 2-novella anthology! Love Finds You on Christmas Morning will be available this coming fall. My story, "Deck the Halls," is historical, and Trish's, "Tis the Season," is contemporary. Her heroine is the great-granddaughter of mine. How fun is that!

Our anthology is set in the beautiful town of Cary, North Carolina. We're incorporating as much of the real setting as we can, but of course, since this is fiction, we'll make up a few places for our stories.


-

3 comments:

CatMom said...

WOOHOO Debby!! Congratulations!! I am sooo happy for you and look forward to reading both stories. ~ By the way, one of my sisters lived in Cary, NC for eleven years and LOVED it!! Although she's been back in our home state of Georgia for quite a while, she still thinks of Cary,NC as "home".
Hugs, Patti Jo :)

Debby Mayne said...

Thank you, Patti Jo! Cary is such a beautiful place. s

Unknown said...

AWESOME!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!

I can't wait to read it! I'll have to feature it on my blog, for one of my Christmas giveaways!