Although I always appreciate having pals I can confide in and hang out with, June 8 is the official day to celebrate your best friend! If you haven’t already, take some time to show this special person how important she/he is.
Here are some ideas to celebrate:
• Call your childhood best friend and talk as long as you need to catch up on everything.
• Send a card to your best friend letting her know how much you value the friendship.
• Schedule a spa day to relax and enjoy time with your best friend.
• If you have more than one best friend, have a potluck and enjoy the feast.
• If you don’t have a best friend, join a group or take a class to meet people so you can have a best friend to celebrate with next year.