This is the time of year to brush up on your social skills. Here are some articles and videos that may help.
Articles on social skills:
- How to Start a Conversation – Learning a few tricks can prevent awkwardness at social gatherings.
- Office Party Etiquette – Be on your best behavior during the office party so you won’t do something you’ll regret later.
- How to Answer Rude Questions – Everyone gets them, so be prepared with some answers.
- Everyday Etiquette – Quick tips on good manners.
Videos on social etiquette:
- Proper Use of Eating Utensils – This is a brief clip to show how to use utensils during a dinner party.
- Basic Manners for Children – Help your child develop etiquette early in life.
- Social Invitation – Learn the proper etiquette for social invitations.