Friday, December 14, 2012

Sandra D. Bricker's New Kindle Release


I've chosen to feature this press release about my friend Sandie Bricker's new book with Amazon. Whether you've purchased a Kindle as a gift for someone special or you're filling your own Kindle with new books, you are guaranteed smiles and laughter with Sandie's stories!

TAMPA, Fla. - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Author Sandra D. Bricker is an award-winning, best-selling author of romantic comedy for the Christian market. 

"I spent a lot of years trying to break into the Christian market," she says. "Before I did, I published three young adult titles, and then four novels for Avalon Books. The senior editor for Avalon -- Erin Cartwright Niumata -- really took me under her wing and helped me develop my skills as a storyteller. It was an invaluable experience, and Erin helped me become the writer I am today.


A publisher of sweet and wholesome secular books, Avalon was recently sold to Amazon, a global leader in e-commerce. Bricker's fourth Avalon novel -- Wish I Weren't Here -- is among the first titles to be released in paperback and in electronic format for the Kindle via Amazon's Fortune 500 e-commerce website. The official release date is December 18th; however, the book is available now for pre-order.

Sandra D. Bricker is a best-selling, award-winning author of romantic comedy for the Christian market. After growing up in Cincinnati, Ohio, she spent nearly two decades in Los Angeles as an entertainment publicist for some of daytime television's hottest stars while honing her screenwriting skills. When her mother required care in Florida and Sandie put Los Angeles in the rear view mirror, a novelist was unexpectedly born. With 17 books in print -- and 7 more scheduled for publication through 2014 -- she has earned the label of Laugh-Out-Loud Author. Sandie is an advocate for animal rights and, as an ovarian cancer survivor, she devotes time to creating symptom awareness and raising funds toward finding a cure. Keep in touch with her via her website at www.SandraDBricker.com

No comments: