Instead of starting with the earlier releases, they're working their way backward. My last book with Avalon had a release date of 2003, and now it's available for Kindle and as a paperback.
Here's a link to it: Forever Aloha (book #2 in the Aloha series).
I'm happy that the book is now available in more than one format with prices most people can afford. The rest of my backlist at Avalon is still only available in library-bound hardcover, but I hope it won't be long before readers can get them electronically and in paperback.
Even though Avalon wasn't a CBA publisher, they only bought G-rated romances, mysteries, and westerns. I'm happy about that because I was never asked to write anything that made me uncomfortable. I made the decision early in my submission attempts to never write anything I wouldn't want my children to read.
My other books at Avalon/Amazon:
- Aloha Reunion (book #1 in the Aloha series)
- Lessons in Love
- A New Beginning (book #1 in the Love in Clearview series)
- A New Attitude (book #2 in the Love in Clearview series)
- A New Image (book #3 in the Love in Clearview series)
- A New Understanding (book #4 in the Love in Clearview series)
- Corpse on the Court - my first mystery written under my maiden name Deborah Tisdale