Every morning while I sip my coffee and wake up my foggy brain, I visit a list of websites that make me smile, make me think, and often inspire me. I've decided to post a list of some of my favorite places.
Here they are:
- Steve Laube's Blog - Publishing news and information from three different agents, including my agent Tamela Hancock Murray.
- Seekerville - A fun blog from a group of writers who have shared their vastly varying experiences on their roads to publication.
- Martha's Bloomfield Musings - Martha Rogers shares the latest news from Bloomfield, the quirky town "where everyone knows your name."
- Bloomfield's Facebook page - You'll have to log on at Facebook, but you can learn more about our wonderful fictional town.
- Just the Write Charisma - Posts by the fiction authors who write for Charisma House. I'm new there.
- Trish Perry's Blog - Her "reading, writing, and the stuff in between" blog is filled with fun author interviews and chances for free books from many of the authors she features.
- Rachelle Gardner's Blog - She posts several times a week, and she has some great tidbits that can benefit writers and readers.
- A Christian Writer's World - Author Lena Nelson Dooley's blog. She has some fabulous author interviews with opportunities to win free books.
There are more, but I don't want to overwhelm anyone. I'll post them later. Have a wonderful April and take some time to relax.