Monday, July 22, 2013

Bless Her Heart - Coming Soon!

Bless Her Heart, the second book in my Class Reunion series, is scheduled to release the first week of August. I'm excited to share the 15-year reunion with fans who were there for the 10-year event. You'll see how Priscilla, Tim, Laura, Trudy, and Celeste have changed - somewhat for the better but with a few twists and turns you might not expect.

As I wrote these books, I fell in love with the people in the stories. They became more than just characters because I felt what they felt and had a pretty good idea of what they needed...or thought they needed.

If you liked the 10-year reunion in the first book, Pretty Is as Pretty Does, you are invited back for what I hope is another enjoyable journey five years later.

Here are some links to preorder the book:





Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Christianbook.com

Cokesbury

Books-a-Million

No comments: