This meal is a variation of what my mother used to cook when I was growing up. I love mixing flavors, and I recommend changing things out to make this recipe your own.*
• Cooking spray
• Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• 1 package of frozen chopped spinach
• 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup of milk
• 1 cup of water
• 1 cup of uncooked rice
• Dash of Worcestershire sauce
1. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Spread the rice evenly over the bottom of the casserole dish.
3. Pour the water over the rice.
4. Thaw spinach and drain.
5. Using a sharp knife, butterfly the chicken.
6. Stuff each piece of chicken with 2 tbsp. of spinach and 2 tbsp. of cheese. Wrap the chicken tightly around the spinach and cheese.
7. After all the chicken pieces are stuffed, place them over the rice.
8. In a medium bowl, mix the condensed mushroom soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
9. Pour the soup and milk mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover.
10. Cook in a 375 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
Serve with your favorite steamed veggie and tomato slices.
Substitute cheddar or provolone cheese.
Use chopped broccoli instead of spinach.