Delicious and super easy to make, these peachy pineapple pork chops will quickly become a family favorite.
• Canola oil
• 1/4 cup of peach preserves
• 1 cup of crushed pineapple
• 1 tbsp. brown sugar
• 4 lean pork chops
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the peach preserves, 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple, and brown sugar in a small bowl.
2. Salt and pepper the pork chops.
3. Brown the pork chops in a skillet with a small amount of canola oil.
4. Remove the pork chops from the skillet and drain the oil. Put the pork chops back in the skillet.
5. Pour the peach and pineapple mixture over the pork chops. Cover and simmer until the meat is done.
6. Remove the pork chops from the heat and top with the remaining pineapple.
Serve with rice and a salad.