I love almost any food with an Asian flair. This teriyaki chicken recipe is super easy and delicious, making it ideal for nights when you only have a few minutes to cook dinner. It does require a little advance preparation, but you can do it in a snap.
• Cooking spray
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• 2 tbsp. soy sauce
• 1 tbsp. water
• 1 tsp. garlic powder
• 4 chicken breasts
Advance prep directions:
1. Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, water, and garlic powder.
2. Spread chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan.
3. Pour the lemon and soy mixture over the chicken.
4. Cover and place in the refrigerator. Leave it there all day until time to cook dinner.
1. Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Place marinated chicken on the pan in a single layer. Reserve the marinade for basting the chicken.
3. Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes. Baste the chicken with the leftover marinade and return to the oven until it is done (depending on thickness of the chicken).
Serve with rice and a steamed vegetable for a nutritious dinner everyone will enjoy.