Monday, March 4, 2013

Class Reunion - Coming soon!

As we draw closer to the release date of my first Class Reunion series book, Pretty is as Pretty Does, I've been asking friends and family members for their own class reunion stories. The first one is from my daughter Alison's mother-in-law Georgette Ingraham.

Georgette Ingraham
Here's what Georgette has to say:


I was scheduled to go to my 10-year reunion (I graduated from an all-girl Catholic high school.) My husband Jack really didn't want to go but I insisted. The night before the dreaded reunion, he ended up in the hospital with an emergency appendectomy!

After his operation, I said, "Jack, I didn't realize how badly you didn't want to go to my reunion!" Obviously, I ended up going alone!




Here are some links to order Pretty is as Pretty Does:

No comments: