Here are a few of them:
- Just the Write Charisma - Fiction authors who are contracted with Charisma House take turns blogging. I'm one of them. My first book with Charisma House, Missing Dixie, will be released in Spring 2014.
- Steve Laube Literary Agency - My agent Tamela Hancock Murray is with the Laube agency. Steve, Tamela, and agent Karen Ball take turns posting industry news and information.
- Seekerville - A group of authors who have interesting things to say. They also do author and publishing professional interviews.
- Cherie Burbach - My very creative friend Cherie blogs about her art, friendship, dating, and many other things that are very girly.
- Rachelle Gardner - Rachelle is another agent who shares her thoughts about publishing.
- BlogHer - This blogger has some really good household tips that are easy to follow.
- Joe Konrath - Joe is a writer who went "indie" after a long career with a traditional publisher.