Thursday, June 13, 2013

Some of My Favorite Blogs

When I get up in the morning, the first thing I do after checking my email is make the rounds of my favorite blogs. Some of them are writing related, while others are just people who write things I enjoy reading.

Here are a few of them:

  • Just the Write Charisma - Fiction authors who are contracted with Charisma House take turns blogging. I'm one of them. My first book with Charisma House, Missing Dixie, will be released in Spring 2014.
  • Steve Laube Literary Agency - My agent Tamela Hancock Murray is with the Laube agency. Steve, Tamela, and agent Karen Ball take turns posting industry news and information.
  • Seekerville - A group of authors who have interesting things to say. They also do author and publishing professional interviews.
  • Cherie Burbach - My very creative friend Cherie blogs about her art, friendship, dating, and many other things that are very girly. 
  • Rachelle Gardner - Rachelle is another agent who shares her thoughts about publishing.
  • BlogHer - This blogger has some really good household tips that are easy to follow.
  • Joe Konrath - Joe is a writer who went "indie" after a long career with a traditional publisher.

No comments: