Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Authors




Most of my friends know me as a writer, but long before that (like way back in the Dark Ages), I was an avid reader. In fact, I still am. I’m a very happy person when I have stacks of books by my favorite authors, a few current magazines, and the daily newspaper.

I have eclectic taste in reading. Sometimes I enjoy cozy mysteries or women’s fiction, but my all-time favorite books are romances or books with strong romantic elements.

Here ‘s a list of some of my favorite authors:
• Sandra Bricker
• Trish Perry
• Jenny B. Jones
• Pamela Morsi
• Shelley Shepard Gray
• Margaret Daley
• Anne George
• Kristin Billerbeck
• Diann Hunt
• Rachel Hauck
• Joyce Magnin

If you can think of an author I haven’t listed, please let me know. I might already know about her (or him), but just in case, I’d love to discover a new voice!


-

No comments: