I absolutely love most Greek cuisine, and this is a delicious dish that is easy to make, packed with nutrition, and ideal for lunch on a warm spring day. Enjoy!
• 3 cups of cooked lentils, drained
• 11⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
• 3⁄4 cup Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
• 1 sliced cucumber
• 1 cup of diced fresh tomatoes
• 1 medium diced onion
11. Place lentils in a large mixing bowl.
12. Stir in 1⁄2 of the salad dressing.
13. Add feta, cucumber, tomatoes and onion.
14. Cover and refrigerate for an hour or two.
15. Before serving, add the rest of the salad dressing and stir.