Thursday, August 23, 2012

Etiquette Guide at About.com

I’m very excited to announce that I have recently become the Etiquette Guide at About.com. Over the past four years, I’ve written more than a thousand articles for e-zines and informational websites, so when I saw that this position was available, I jumped on it.

Since I’ve only recently begun with About.com, I don’t have many articles on the site. The ones currently up include the ones I wrote for my audition and a few more that I wrote for good measure.


As my article list grows, I’ll post them here. In the meantime, if there are any etiquette issues you’d like for me to address, please leave a comment here or email me through the link on my website: www.DebbyMayne.com.



Photo courtesy of Octaviolopez at Morguefile.com

No comments: