Here's the recipe:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 box of angelfood cake mix
- 1 16-ounce can of crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9” by 13” cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the angelfood cake with the entire contents of the canned pineapple.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Cool before cutting.
- 1 standard package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 small tub of whipped topping
- Berries (optional)
- Whip the pudding mix and milk.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Top each serving with a dollop of dopping.
- Garnish with berries if desired.