Many shrimp scampi recipes are complicated, but this one is so easy your kids can probably make it without any help from you.
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 pounds medium uncooked shrimp
• 1/2 cup of garlic or lemon spice marinade
• 1/2 cup of chopped onions
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
2. Add the shrimp and marinade and cook until the shrimp turn pink. You’ll want to stir it to make sure they cook evenly.
3. Add the onions and stir until they are translucent.
Serve the shrimp scampi over rice or pasta. Add a tossed salad and a side of bread for a quick and easy nutritious meal.
Don't forget to enter the contest for the free autographed copy of my latest novel AND a copy of Abingdon’s Common English Bible New Testament!