Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Tips and Recipes






Starting next week, I plan to add quick and simple holiday tips and recipes. I'll offer some of my favorite helpful hints that I've learned over the years. If you have suggestions, please send me an email at debby@debbymayne.com. My goal is to share ways to simplify lives that have become crazy-busy yet still enjoy some of the fun aspects of the holiday season.

I'll bring you some recipes, decorating tips, gift ideas, and other holiday hints that won't cost a fortune or take all day. You'll still have plenty of time to spend with family and friends.

Don't forget to enter the contest for the free autographed copy of my latest novel AND a copy of Abingdon’s Common English Bible New Testament!


-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm looking forward to this!

CatMom said...

I'm excited about reading your recipes, suggestions, etc. Debby! Cannot believe it's almost Christmas! Hugs, Patti Jo :)